Floyd Valley Therapy’s professionals specialize in restorative and preventative therapy services for patients with a wide variety of functional and physical limitations.
Floyd Valley Therapy specializes in restorative and preventative therapy services for patients with a wide variety of functional and physical limitations.
Our expert therapists work with patients and their doctors to restore mobility and achieve the highest level of functional performance. Compassionate care is personalized to your needs and guided by the latest developments in therapeutic and rehabilitative practice.
Floyd Valley Therapy’s patients utilize:
- A spacious 1500 square foot gym area with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
- Six physical, four occupational and three speech therapists with skills in varying specialties and expertise
- Dedicated staff that provides competent, customized and caring treatment to decrease pain, improve function and assist patients in maintaining or improving their condition after treatment
- Convenient hours from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, with therapists available outside set hours as a patient's needs may arise
- Services for inpatient and outpatient treatment, as well as treatment through the Home Health Department
- Therapists provide services to the community on-site, at special events, conduct wellness and injury prevention presentations and conduct on-site ergonomic evaluations
- Equipment available includes: strength training equipment, the ADL (Activities of Daily Living) Lab and unweighing device for rehabilitation of strokes, head injuries and spinal stenosis
Physical Therapy services include:
- Athletic injuries
- Back and/or neck pain
- Brain injury and stroke rehabilitation
- Ergonomics, workplace assessment and treatment of injuries
- F.A.S.T. (Functional Agility Speed Training) - ground-based athletic performance enhancement program
- IHSAA & IGHSAU Concussion Management Protocol
- Home Health
- Neck and/or back pain
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Orthopedics (including joint replacements)
- Pediatric care
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Sports medicine for schools and game coverage
- Vestibular rehabilitation (inner ear dysfunction)
- Women’s’ Health
- LSVT-Big (Parkinson’s Treatment)
For more information on how Floyd Valley Therapy can assist with your rehabilitation, contact 712.546.3377.
Our Team of Physical Therapists
Our Team of Physical Therapy Assistants
send a greeting
© 2017 Floyd Valley Healthcare