Pulmonary Rehab in Le Mars, IA
Pulmonary Rehabilitation assists patients with chronic lung disease through exercise, education, and support, which can aid in breathing allowing patients to function at the maximum level possible.
Patient needs are evaluated and a customized program is developed to best address their condition and concerns. We encourage patients and their families to be dynamically involved.
The program may include:
- Breathing techniques and excercises
- Exercise prescription with equipment including stationary bicycles, treadmills and more
- Assistance with medications
- Nutrition guidance
- Relaxation techniques
- Reviewing oxygen
- How to perform everyday tasks with less shortness of breath
- How to stay healthy and avoid COPD exacerbations
- Managing life changes from COPD such as depression, panic, anxiety and others
For more information, contact Floyd Valley Healthcare Pulmonary Rehabilitation at 712.546.3387.